Who we are
Bitwards (“Bitwards”, “we”, “us”) is a company registered in the European Union having its head office in Helsinki, Finland.
+358 010 021 0022
What personal data do we collect
We may collect the following data:
- First and last name
- E-mail address
- Company name
- Phone number
We may also process technical data of all the online visitors that may in certain situations identify you and qualify as personal data, including the following:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Device type
- Browsing history and URL route
How do we collect the data
With your consent, we collect personal data through forms on the website on which you can fill your personal data.
Cookies and analytics tools
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
how to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How will we use the data
We will use the data to contact you in case you have asked for it. Email addresses will be used to send you information about our service, partner collaborations, and other relevant information if you decide to subscribe on our email list.
How DO we store the data
We securely store your data in a secure email server.
why we collect it
The above-mentioned data will be also used to increase the usability and functionality of our website and to contact you if you have asked for it. Possible newsletters will be sent to your email if you have subscribed to an email list.
With your consent, we would like to send you information about our products and services, as well as those of our partner companies. You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
what are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: you have the right to request us copies of your personal data. We may charge you a fee for this service.
- The right to rectification: you have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure: you have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing: you have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability: you have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to possible another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org